This week Candice is in Monte Carlo for the Monte Carlo Television Festival. I have added pictures of Candice attending two of the events!
At last weekend’s ATX Television Festival Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec spoke on a panel and discussed somethings we didn’t know before about The Vampire Diaries. TVLine gives us a rundown.
Vampire Diaries masterminds Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec convened at the ATX Television Festival on Sunday to reminisce about their 15-year working relationship — and ended up dropping some serious gems for TVD fans.
Here are seven of our favorite revelations, both about the CW drama’s history and what’s still to come.
* Williamson initially balked at the idea of making a show based on LJ Smith’s Vampire Diaries books; he wanted to make something that was more Dark Shadows, less Twilight.
* The show looked very different in its early, pre-pilot days. While figuring out what it was going to be, Williamson and Plec even toyed around with the idea of a gargoyle that comes to life. (Editor’s note: This is all I can think about.)
* Everything really started to click for Williamson, specifically the show’s voice, while he was writing one of Stefan’s monologues in Episode 2 of Season 1.
* The decision to have Damon (temporarily) kill Jeremy at the top of Season 2 was born because the producers realized he’d become “too heroic, too quickly.” This allowed them to slow that process down.
* Plec spoke with Chris Wood (Kai) about becoming a series regular, but it was their mutual decision to keep him an irredeemable villain.
* By now, we’ve all heard about a “darker” Damon in Season 7, but as Plec explains, he’s simply going to have the “freedom to be messier with his choices” without Elena.
* Following the departure of Nina Dobrev, Season 7 is also going to explore a concept Williamson believes the show has always been about: “finding family.”
Even more pics of Candice but this time from events she attended in 2009.
Candice Accola Web > EVENTS And APPEARANCES > 2009
I have added captures to Candice & Joe’s Wedding Video to the gallery! She really looked so beautiful and so happy on her special day!
In 2013 Candice did a guest appearance in the music video for the Fray’s Love Don’t Die video. Such a cute video as her then boyfriend Joe defended her against a not so kind fellow in a bar!
Added some images from a film Candice did called Dead Girl.
Candice Accola Web > CAREER > Films > 2008 | Deadgirl
Gallery now has images from all of the events Candice attended in 2010.
Candice Accola Web > EVENTS And APPEARANCES > 2010
Candice is using her summer break to do some traveling. She is currently in Paris with some friends. You can follow pics of her adventures on her travel instagram @longitudelatitudegratitude
More gallery additions! This time I have added images to the events Candice attended in 2011!
Candice Accola Web > EVENTS And APPEARANCES > 2011
I have added captures of Candice from Thursday’s season finale episode of The Vampire Diaries …. LOVED the final scene between Caroline & Stefan!